Thursday, May 24, 2007

Step by Step

Well, she's trying to start walking. She's been taking half steps for a week or so. Today I got her taking a step or two at a time, in 3 different videos. I also got a cute one of her playing. She's very talkative! She has been the best baby. She's had a little cough, which I'm sure she got from the church nursery, but it's the first time she's been sick since I started the super baby food diet in January. We went in, only b/c it had been a week and the doctor even said she's been so healthy in the last 5 months. She weighed 22 pounds 3 ounces on May 22nd, so she's gained 2 pounds in 2 months, which is partially because she's been a PIG lately. Especially since she gets lots of finger foods now. Anyways, the doctor said nothing's wrong, no chest issues or ear, just a little cough, they didn't even prescribe an antibiotic. It's already better. If I had held out for 2 days, I could have saved that $40! :) Anyways, I opened up a new dropshots account in eric's name so I could leave old videos in mine, so click to go see this one and you can see the other ones. Enjoy!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin