Saturday, July 21, 2007

Video and Pictures uploaded!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Here's some video of Cara blowing kisses while she and Garrett played in the sprinkler. They had a lot of fun together, as did the grown ups. I also posted all our new pictures on flickr.

Lots has been going on. We got the house we wanted. The inspection went well except for the roof, now we're waiting to hear what the owners are going to offer us for it. We pray everything goes smoothly, we want to move in August 2nd (when we close) so we can have some time to settle before Eric starts summer band on August 8th. We have begun the packing process, and selling of items process. We're moving to a smaller home, so we are getting rid of some big furniture we do not need anymore. Man, we have accumulated a lot of STUFF in this house that we didn't have to move in to it (it was delivered!). Last night was my last scrapbook night before we move, so I'm packing up my stuff so I'm not tempted to do that instead of pack! :) Right now however I'm posting here instead of completing the last hours of my CPE I need to renew my CPA! Off to the online course again.... :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin