Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy 50th Birthday Darrell!

Last night was Darrell's surprise 50th birthday party down at my parents house in Santa Fe. We had a great time visiting with family and friends. Cara even stayed up till 8:00 enjoying the festivities!

Speaking of Cara, she's still getting teeth in and she's been in a particularly bad mood (i.e. my girl who LOVES to sleep refusing to take naps and screaming the whole time we're in the car). Please pray for my sanity. I know it's just part of motherhood, but it just seems these past few weeks have been over the top! Thank God for God and my quiet time, or I don't know what I'd do. Just keep us in your prayers. In case you were wondering, she had only the bottom 2 teeth until about a month ago. Since then she's gotten 6 (she has the front 4 on top and bottom now) and tonight I saw a 5th one on the bottom poking through. I posted new pics on flickr...go check them out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin