Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Due Date


micah2
Originally uploaded by mistylnewsome.
Well, we had our 2nd ultra sound today. We moved our due date up from 11/4 to 11/2 (I still think it's October!!!). Baby is doing awesome, my blood work from the last visit came back fine, which is awesome because with Cara, I had to go on progesterone for 6-8 weeks. I've lost 3 pounds in 2.5 weeks. If only that happened normally for me. We go back 4/21 for our 12 week ultra sound and blood work. Prayers are still coveted for a safe and healthy baby!!

3 comments:

Anupa said...

hey misty, congrats! just happened to check in on your blog. so happy for all three of you!
-anupa

Colleen said...

Hmmm...Nov 2 is okaaaaay. I'd prefer for your little one to wait until Nov 26. Best birthday ever!

Bella's parents said...

Congrats again Misty to you and your family!! I love the ultrasound pic. Isn't it just amazing that you are growing a new little life inside you...it is such an awesome feeling =P

MaRee

Blog Widget by LinkWithin