Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Potty Training morning 1

Well, thank goodness she's sleeping. It has been a busy morning (you can ask the 12 pairs of underwear we went through)! I'm about to go veg on the couch until she either wakes up, or wakes up wet. She tells me when it's happening, but hasn't quite caught on to the run to the toilet part. We're working on it though, and she's been a great sport. I can also say I've been more patient than I thought possible :)

I also had an OB appointment yesterday. I got to hear the heartbeat (154--high--another girl??) and they took all my vitals. Still have lost about 5 pounds. I am feeling AMAZINGLY better. What a difference a week makes. Next appt is Tuesday 5/20.

My friend Sarah Wilson and I got back Sunday from the Juice Plus convention in Phoenix, AZ. We were there Thursday - Sunday. It was the longest I've ever been away from Cara. My mom took off and watcher her Thursday and Friday, and then Eric had her the rest of the weekend. My in-laws watcher her Saturday morning because he had to go to the top band's UIL.

It was an amazing conference, and I learned TONS more about the research behind Juice Plus, how it was made, how it affects (prevention) our bodies, and now I'm even more excited about it. Plus, this pregnancy has been 100% different than the last. I wasn't low on progesterone, I wasn't as sick, I haven't had headaches/migraines (I had them for 30 weeks with Cara). It's awesome. So, if I mailed you a CD and I haven't heard back from you, expect me to call! I'd really like to hear what you think.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin