Wednesday, February 28, 2007

George Strait

Well, we went last night, and it was a lot of fun. Eric, Bailey, Matt, Deanna, Chad and I had a good time catching up, watching the rodeo and of course watching George. This was Eric and my about 5th time to see him. He has such a great collection of songs that the concert is always good, however last night he played like 3 NEW songs that no one has heard in a row, TWICE. Not that I didn't like them, but I go to concerts to sing along! haha. Sorry to the people around me. That wasn't as fun, but we still had a great time, and Cara was amazing this morning. Slept till 7, nursed, fussed a little as I tried to have her play in my room. So I laid her back down and she slept till 9:45, thank GOD because mommy needed it!

PS, her first official word was Mama about 2 weeks ago!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin