Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm a big kid now!

Cara is currently at her first day of preschool! Our church, Kingsland Baptist Church, has a Child Enrichment Center, and we signed her up for Friday's from 9-2:30. That way I can attend MOPS every other Friday and I can go do bookkeeping, and stay caught up. Well that was the plan at least. But the people I do bookkeeping for have had computer issues for about 2 months now, so I couldn't go out today because I wouldn't have a computer to work on! So today, I'm going to our local scrapbooking store and spending my day as a relaxed mommy! It'll probably be the only time this happens, so I'm taking advantage of it.

Cara Leigh was such a big girl today. She walked right into her classroom and started playing with the table/chairs and the little cups/apples/bowls/kitchen area, etc. She was so cute. I was talking to the teachers for a little bit. Then I said, "I love you, bye bye." She looked at me from the back of the room, said "bye bye," and kept on playing. Man, when you think they'll need you the most.....off they go to play! Of course mommy teared up leaving, but I'm ok. I took picture too of course, so I'll post those soon. I'm also have cell issues, so if you're trying to reach me and it goes to voicemail, keep trying, or send me an email.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin