Thursday, November 15, 2007

Almost Thanksgiving, can you believe it??

It just seems like this fall has flown by. Maybe it's because how busy Eric was with marching contests and football games (they didn't make the playoffs--woo hoo), and with how busy Cara is these days. She doesn't walk anywhere, she runs!! She and I have a pretty good schedule. We wake up, eat breakfast, and head to run errands or go to the YMCA (or both). She loves the childwatch there, and I love how much endurance I'm finally building up by working out most days of the work week! On Wednesdays we go to playgroup at 10. Fridays she goes to CEC at church and I either go to MOPS for 2 hours or to the YMCA for a class at 9:30--it kicks my booty but I love it.

In other news we're heading to Georgetown next Tuesday night for Thanksgiving with the Gambles (mom's maiden name). We are throwing my cousin Ashley a family shower Wednesday night, she and Eddie are expecting their first baby in the spring. Then on Friday we're heading to Corpus Christi to visit with the Newsomes. Eric's cousin Amy is due to have her first little boy in January. It's definitely baby season. There are 7 women pregnant in our ABF at church, and I know 4 others (friends/relatives), so it's basically one or two a month for the next 9 months :) My best friend Trayce is having her 2nd little girl in December, we can't wait. We'll actually be in town for her birth (the first one, Julianne, we had a 2 week trip to Houston planned when we lived in Michigan, but she came 10 days early!!) :) That's all for now. I'll try to load more pictures soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin