Sunday, November 14, 2010

so bad!

I've been SO bad at updating.  I'm a little overwhelmed.  I think I literally took over 1,000 photos just in the month of October!  Where do I start?  And that requires me to actually sit down and look at them and just pick a few to post.  So, here's a quick attempt.  Who doesn't love kids in costumes? 
Right before playgroup costume party!

She was a cow (Micah: cowboy; Cara: cowgirl).  Yes, they kinda look like rabbit ears.  Oh well :)


My sweet faced man!

That's a lot of kids in costumes!!

First time I ever got him to try it on, then I wouldn't let him take it off until after the playgroup picture ;)

Cara and Ms. Kathy at dance class the day before:

All the dance class gals!
Dancing away:
Bookmark and Share
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin