Monday, November 15, 2010

Tummy Time And Anna UPDATE!

This was from a few days ago.  She really does like it, I didn't get any good smiley pictures though! :)

Look at that pout!
A little happy
Getting mad again:
GET ME UP!

So, here's an update (for my memory).  She was going from around 7 pm - 3 am without eating a few weeks ago.  Then she went for about a week waking up EVERY.2-3.HOURS.FUN.STUFF.I'M.EXHAUSTED. 

However, I think we've turned a corner and the past couple of nights she's been sleeping longer (I typed this a few days ago and it didn't stick--up a bunch the past two nights).  Last night she went from 8 pm - 4:45 without eating!  Woohoo :).  And she's getting longer spurts throughout the day as well.  I took her in last week and she weighed 13 pounds 6 ounces (at 11 weeks). 

She is SO happy and SOOOOOOOOOOO laid back.  I don't know why God blessed me so, but I couldn't have asked for a better baby.  She has her (high pitched squeal/girl drama) moments, but for the most part she's pretty happy. 

And she is very well loved by her brother and sister.  We call her Anna banana a lot.  Micah calls her baby nana, but has recently started just saying anna, instead of nana.  I just love this girl!


Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin