Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Fun weekend!

Well, it was a super fun weekend with the whole family at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine.  I can't remember the last time I was with my mom and step-dad on my birthday, so that was fun, we even had cake! :)

The kids had a blast riding all the slides, romping in the water, and playing with their cousins.  I have 3 nephews...maybe one day we'll get a niece!

IF you haven't checked out our new blog, Worthy of Our Calling, please do!  I have a fun birthday post, that I need your help with!!  We have only raised $20, so I'd like for you to share, share, share on social media and help me reach my goal for my birthday.

If you'd like to see some fun summer reads and book recommendations, we have a post up about that here.

We have some great posts about being restless, hearing God, faith, adoption, God's power (an amazing story of God's faithfulness) and money.  Eric's even writing!  We'd love for you to take a look, subscribe, or share with others.  We pray this new blog is an encouragement to you all!!

And now, here are some fun pictures of our last few months.  This is a feat because my phone and computer do not like each other and rather sync well! :)  These gems are from January 2014!

Visiting Bailey and Jack
 Telling the kids we were going to Disney!!
 After-Christmas-Rainbow-Loom-Explosion
 First Day of Gymnastics for Anna Banana
 First Dentist visit!
 Dressing up in Yaya's old dance costumes!

 Visiting Bailey on bed rest
 Advo-families hanging out!



Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin