Thursday, June 15, 2006

just a little update

No baby yet. And I promise you will all be informed when it happens....I don't know if I can take any more calls! ;) I've been working from home the past few days since I haven't been sleeping well. I'm getting a lot done! And can work whenever I feel like it (like when I can't sleep!). Eric has been very attentive, getting me anything I need, and he has been watching a lot of movies :) His test went great the other day, he gets the official results back in 2 weeks. On his birthday, his parents, sister, brother, mom and bailey and I took him out to eat at Cheesecake Factory. We had a great time and ate some awesome food. Today I have been in more pain than usual, so Eric and I went for a long walk. I just got out of the shower....maybe something will happen tonight, but my fingers aren't crossed. We're gonna take it easy (like always) :) . Wish I had more to post.....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin