Saturday, June 10, 2006

Still no baby girl


Here is a better picture of my new hair cut, if you can see past my big belly! Today was busy. Bailey's bridesmaids came over this morning and we went shopping for bridal shower stuff and had lunch. Then, I took a short nap and Eric and I went down to Needville to my friend Deanna's son Bryce's 2nd birthday party. We had a lot of fun, and some good food! Then we rushed back to Katy to go to Eric's cousin Taylor's little play at the Katy Visual Performing Arts Center. It was cute, then we headed to his aunt's house for pizza. I mistakenly left my phone on silent and missed bunches of calls about "are you at the hospital yet??" :) Not yet. But tonight at 3:01 am is the full moon. Eric and I have been walking a lot, but when we got home tonight, we went for 2 short walks and said a little prayer. We are both ready and I don't want to get too much more miserable, I like enjoying my pregnancy! We are ready for baby girl Newsome to come any time. Please keep Eric in your prayers as well. He has to take the PPR exam on Tuesday (his birthday!), which is the last test he has to take to be fully certified. He just hopes I either have already had the baby, or at the very least, am not in labor so he has to miss it. So we either need to have her now, or after Tuesday at 1pm :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin