Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!


Project1
Originally uploaded by mistylnewsome.
Happy Easter everyone! God is Risen!

We went to Easter service tonight instead of tomorrow. Our church had 5 services...5 and 7 pm tonight and 8:15, 9:40 and 11:05 tomorrow. Problem is, Eric has to play trombone in all 5, so we figured we'd go tonight. Also, tomorrow as soon as he gets back from playing, we are driving to Splendora to visit all his aunts/uncles/cousins for Easter. If it's not too cold/rainy I'm sure there will be some sort of easter egg hunt. Here is a not very good collage I made of Cara's monthly pictures to date. It's amazing to see her grow every day! I really don't notice the difference in weight/height when I'm with her all day every day, I mostly notice her accomplishments, but looking at the photos all together, it's so cute to see how little she was and how pretty she has become!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin