Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Pictures

I just uploaded about a months worth of pictures to our flickr site if you are interested in viewing them. I had my 16 week doctor's appointment on Tuesday. The baby's heartrate was 145 (once we finally got the baby to cooperate!). Everything in this pregnancy is going well, and I have Juice Plus to thank! I have had no problems. I actually lost another 2 pounds this month, so I think overall I'm down about 8 or 9. The nurse and I both think baby Micah is a boy at this point. IF we are going to find out, it will be at our next appointment on June 17th!

Tomorrow we are going to Georgetown for Mawmaw's 76th birthday. My cousin Ashley (and her hubby Eddie) are bringing their new baby girl, Penelope Lane Wharff to visit as well (born just 4/14). Her brother TJ is also bringing his fiance Kim, we are going to have a great time. I hope everyone has a good Memorial Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin