Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Before I forget.....Anna's 9 months! With pictures!

Went to the doctor last week.


Height: 26 inches I think?
Head: 17 cm
Weight: 17 pounds 14 ounces  33%.


I've never had a baby's weight be less than 65% :) .  I asked because I didn't think she had gained any weight in 3 months.  She looked and she was only 17 pound 4 ounces (not 14 like I thought) at 6 months.  We are not concerned at all, she's healthy and happy.  She says most breastfed babies slow down after 6 months, mine just never have!  I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the store bought baby food.  She's my only one who has been on exclusively that instead of homemade....hmmmm.....

As of now, shes not crawling.  I mean she is if you count moving in circles, and going backwards crawling ;).  She sat up by herself in her crib for the first time a week or so ago.  She loves baths, loves her brother and sister, still takes a paci, does not like being left in the floor (unfortunately for all of our ears, she's there often being the 3rd baby).  Gotta take advantage of the immobile thing.  She's taking more and more baby food.  Today she had pasta and broccoli with us.  She loves EVERYTHING finger food.  Haven't found something she won't eat.  She'll eat pounds of beans if we let her, crazy girl.

Ok, here are some pictures from the past few months.

At Easter, trying to crawl....
With her uncle Greg
After the easter egg hunt
Papa feeding her
My 3 loves
Our family on Easter
With Cara at her preschool party
Just because he's so handsome, even when the sun's in his eyes:
At Cara's preschool program
Before cousin Jack's baptism
At Eric's cousins wedding....
Before the rehearsal dinner:

First swing ride












Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin