Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

Because I'm always the first one up and I prepped everything last night and have nothing to do: I thought I'd empty off my photo card. Then I'd blog. These kids really don't know how to wake up early and do it right on Chrsitmas ;). Of course, I'm not complaining! Ok, so here is Christmas eve at my mom's house rapid fire picture style

Cousin loving:





Cheesy grins with thankful hearts:






Fun swings to play outside (my kids heart that!)



Just a lounging around


Papa's hunting buddies now have chairs for the deer lease:


Jack's new slide was a big hit!




Yaya, Papa and my crew: Micah, Anna and Cara. All relatively smiling and looking at the camera!! :)


Sleepy Jack


Family Photos:
Sisters
 Loves

 Family



 Anna loves to kiss Jack


 Decorating our Happy Birthday Jesus cake for today.  Anna was in bed, and these two were TOO sweet!






Merry Christmas to all.  We pray you experience Christ's joy this coming year.  Blessings upon your family.


Bookmark and Share











Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin