Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Digi scrapped :)

I've been digi-scrapping in the evenings while hanging with Eric. I got most of our Christmas done, just have Christmas Eve at my parents left to do. Here are some of my pages :). I use Photoshop Elements, and I use mostly either free templates/kits, or I occasionally buy my kits from Stuff to Scrap when they have big sales. Thanks to my friend Jen for always letting me know when that is :).

We love free Santa pictures from Bass Pro Shop :)
After church on Christmas Eve, making our Happy Birthday Jesus cake.


Christmas morning at home. Snuggling in bed, reading Luke 2, opening gifts, and monkey bread, our Christmas morning breakfast! :)

I scrapped each baby separately, because I had so many pictures and I loved them all!


 
Christmas day at The Newsomes and evening at our house.
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and are safe and enjoy this wonderful New Years Eve!


Bookmark and Share






Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin