Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sick

This has been an awful 8 hours. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions for just a week or 2. They usually come after I eat, and don't hurt, just my tummy gets tight. Well last night was no different. But about 7pm, Cara and I were over at our neighbors letting the girls play for the first time in weeks, and I had one, well what I thought was one....but it hurt. We came home, and Eric took over bed time responsibilities as I tried to breathe, because I had a few more. I was a little scared, because I'm only 29 weeks. Then I realized, I don't think they're contractions, they're more like cramps. I took it easy all night, and went to bed early. From about 10-12:45 I slept fine. Micah was kicking a lot, but I'm ok with that. Then I got up to go to the restroom, and haven't been able to go back to sleep since. I keep sweating and then having the chills. I feel nauseous. I took my temp and it was 101 ish. Cara has been sleeping perfectly, thank the Lord, after having a little runny nose yesterday. So if you read this today, please pray for her tomorrow as Mommy will probably spend most of the time on the couch. I'm exhausted and wish I could sleep. In good news, I get to watch the replay of the women's balance beam event finals :).

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope you are feeling better!!

The Lyons Family said...

Oh girl! I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick, but it's even tougher when you're prego! Take care of yourself. Hugs!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin