Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Makes you feel wonderful!

So, I'm 12 weeks pregnant (today?  tomorrow?  I don't know, my ticker says one thing, but I get emails the day before).  I know I haven't been updating near as much as I should.  So, I thought I'd give you my excuses:

:)

1)  I've actually been feeling great!!  Occasionally when my allergies kick in, and the snot happens, I get a little nauseus, but besides that, I'm just E.X.H.A.U.S.T.E.D!!  I hope that lets up because I really need to start cooking more often, ugh.

2)  WAM is each Wednesday night, and I'm trying to teach around 20 3 year olds 11 songs before our spring musical on 4/7!!  That's a lot of songs for me, and I'm not 3!!

3)  I'm in a new bible study at church, and it is challenging! 

4)  Don't know if you're aware, but Bailey, my sis, is in the hospital on bed rest (after 6 weeks at home) with twins!  I'm excited and check her blog/facebook constantly! :) 

5)  and the list goes on....

Eric left today for TMEA.  I'm on my own for 3 days.  Night one went great, Cara was so good tonight at church and while we were getting ready for bed.  The next two days will hopefully go well with all 3 kids all day.  I have no goals! (how bad is that).  Well, unless you count napping while they are as a goal :).

Ok, so the reason for my title....I opened my babycenter week by week email about week 12.  This is part of what I read:

"Though you probably won't need maternity clothes for several more weeks yet,
you've no doubt noticed that your waist is thickening and that
you're more comfortable in loose, less restrictive clothing."

Several MORE WEEKS!!!  I've been in them for 5 weeks already.  Granted, I don't have to be, but the elastic waist band pants every day were getting old :).  I usually only wear the pants, but goodness, it's my 3rd pregnancy in 3.5 years, cut me some slack!   Anyways, there you go, an update! :)



Bookmark and Share







Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin