Monday, June 18, 2007

Update on Gift Ideas

Lots of people have asked me what to get Cara for her birthday. Here are some ideas if you so wish to read:
1) 18 months clothes. She still fits in 12 months, but I have a feeling she won't by the end of the summer. (no swimsuits, she has TONS for this summer)
2) bath/swim toys. She LOVES the water, and if we're not in our 2 back yard pools, we're at play group in a pool or at our community pool.
3) Signing Times dvds. We're borrowing volume 1 and 2 from a friend, and she LOVES them Update - my friend just asked for them back for her brothers baby so we will not have any now (did I mention she can now sign bird, train, fish, night night, milk, hi, all done, etc.) I'd prefer the Baby Signing Times which you can see on the link here. Please no baby einstein, we have TONS already
4) Anything Leap Frog. I have a friend already getting her the fridge phonics alphabet, but besides that anything is good.
5) Astros gear
6) Anything learning related. She LOVES books, so any board books (besides brown bear - our entire family has that memorized) and hungry caterpillar, she has that.
Hope that helps!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin