Thursday, June 07, 2007

YEA! VBS, Frio here we come!


DSC03666
Originally uploaded by mistylnewsome.
Just a quick update. Here is a cute picture of Cara from last Sunday after church. Aunt Bailey gave her this cute dress she got when she worked at House of Hattan. I've been working at our Vacation Bible School all week at church with my good friend Sterling Greene. It has been so much fun, and so TIRING. We really have a great class of kids. 25 entering first graders. I've learned a lot about me, Sterling and our friendship in the process, and it's been a blast. After tomorrow's VBS, Eric, Cara and I leave for the Frio to hang out with my folks, Bailey, Matt, and the Luxtons. We'll post pics when we get back. We return on Eric's birthday, so be sure to wish him a happy 28th on the 13th! :) Love, Misty

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin