Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Baby #3!

Well, I've shared it on facebook, with our families, and our close friends and ABF at church.  I keep meaning to blog it, but keep being, oh EXHAUSTED ALL THE TIME , so I choose sleep first.  That, and between Cara being sick for 2 weeks, then coming down with a UTI (poor baby), Micah teething again (read = runny nose and too many poops), Eric started back at school and me feeling crummy (I think it's more sinus related than pregnancy at this point, because I feel much better today!), I just haven't done it.  So yeah, we are pregnant, and we are VERY excited!!  Funny how God works things.  This has happened to almost every friend I know that tried to 'plan' a pregnancy and 'not have a _____ baby.'  For us, it was, we would really not like a first week of school/end of August baby.   So guess what God has given us!!   I go to the doctor on Thursday, and will be requesting a rather thorough make sure there are no twins in there ultrasound!  (My sister just found out at 18 weeks she's having twin boys--please keep her in your prayers!). 

I will update with a for sure due date after my appointment.  Believe me, I know it's hit or miss, but I like having a date in mind.  I would say it's between 8/18 and 8/30, and I'm leaning more towards 8/26 (which, coincidentally is my mom's birthday), so I will be happy if the baby is measuring bigger, since both of my pregnancies prior have had the opposite happen (I think I'm due on one day, and the doctor moves it back 1 - 2 weeks!).  I need to sew (got some more orders on etsy recently), and I'm almost done with them (and Kendra--I finished Levi's apron, just need to finish the hat now), but I think I'm choosing nap today.  Eric felt bad for how cold I've been, so he went out and got me an electric (twin) blanket for my side of the bed, and it's just calling my name.  Anyways, there you go!  Can't wait to meet God's next little blessing for us!



Bookmark and Share








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Valerie said...

CONGRATS!! How exciting!

I'm definitely praying for Bailey :)

Beaver said...

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Beginning of August babies aren't too bad if you're not the school teacher in the pair, right? It causes me anxiety to think about!

Yay baby #3!

Craig-Jen said...

Congrats on the new addition! I cannot even think about another baby at the moment, but by the time yours comes around, I may get bitten again :-)

LV said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin