Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kids' sayings!

Because I don't want to forget.  Cara still says can like 'tan'.  "Mommy, tan I ___."  It's too cute and since we're working on reading I know it'll be corrected soon.  I don't want to forget!

Micah says upside down like 'upspide down.'  It's too cute and we love it.  Oh and if you're ever near him and ask him to do a pirate face, or his shooting face.  It is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!

Anna is babbling and cruising and copying big brother and sister.  She's so laid back and happy and quiet, well that is unless you put her in a high chair and don't immediately feed her.  Then she begins her 'pterodactyl' cry as we like to call it :)  She turns ONE tomorrow!!!  How the time flew!

A year ago right now I was headed to the hospital thinking I was in labor at 39 weeks 5 days.  I contracted for awhile, but then nothing.  Then her little heart started de-stating, so we ended up inducing on 8/25: Darrell's birthday!  Happy Birthday to you Papa :)



Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin