Monday, December 14, 2009

Update

It has been so busy.  I'm not hustle/bustle busy, because I've been planning/purchasing my Christmas gifts since August :), however we've had lots of showers and parties (4 this weekend alone) and I've had a lot of sewing orders.  I'm trying to capitalize on the pre-Christmas rush and make as much money as possible, because I have a feeling it will die off after the holidays (that, and I will get even busier as tax season approaches).  With that said, I feel like I'm almost done with  my sewing, so if you've ordered something from me, or requested me make something, please email me and let me know so I can make sure you're on the list to be completed! :)

Tomorrow is dance class Christmas program and party :)  I'm so excited to see Cara's dance, she's been dancing SO MUCH lately! 

I will also be posting new pictures of the kids soon that my friend Jen took, I should get the CD this week and I'm very excited!! :) 


Bookmark and Share








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin