Monday, December 20, 2010

All over the place

I titled this first, because it's 5 am, and I've been up for a few hours, so I figured this post will be just that.....all over the place.  I've been running blog posts through my head for quite some time, yet I never sit down to the computer to write them.  Currently, M and C are at my mom's until tomorrow (so of course I can't sleep!).  We were going to let A start crying it out last night with them gone, but then Eric and I got greedy :).  We said, if we start Friday, maybe she'll be sleeping by the time their gone and we'll all get some rest!! So we did.  Friday night was rough.  There was lots of 'joyous shrieking' (that's for those in the 9:30 service yesterday).  Like hours.  But she got to where she would calm herself down.  So I did go in and feed her at 3 something, but she had not ate in over 8 hours!  Finally, more than 3!  Then she slept until past 8, yay! 

Last night was WAY better!  She cried for about 20-30 minutes one time but then slept until 5 am!  Tonight, her last time to eat was around 5:45, so I figured she'd wake one more time to eat, but she didn't (and I mistakenly fell asleep around 8:30, which is probably why I'm up now).  So when she woke up at 1:30 and it had been almost 8 hours, I went ahead and fed her (for both of our comforts). I'm having to adjust to not feeding every 3-4 hours at night, so I've been having to pump a lot.  I know some people don't like the cry it out method, but I didn't write this for you.  I wrote it so I could remember some details of poor Anna's life, because I can barely remember what happened a few days ago! :)

I need to keep typing, God is doing some things in our lives, and I want to write about them....but guess who's crying, and what momma figured out I really do need to sleep tonight because I have aprons to sew and a lasagna to make today! :)gnite!


Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin