Saturday, April 06, 2013

Anna's Imagination


Anna has such a fun little imagination.  She's become a little obsessed with My Little Pony.  
She and Cara have always loved horses and getting quite a few little ponies for birthdays and Christmas has increased the obsession.  She likes to carry one around in her little purse and take it everywhere.  She knows most of their names, Rarity, Princess Cadence and Celestia, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash (said: gash), Apple Bloom, etc.  I need to get her little voice saying them on record, it is precious.  She gets to pretending about them, and all of a sudden we all have a part.  It is precious.  
(Anna holding Rainbow Dash in Gatlinburg, TN over spring break.)


Her other favorite thing to play right now is Mommy and Baby.  She's the mommy, of course.  So every time we're in her room playing, I end up in her bed, being put to bed.  I don't mind, I like to rest :).  It is precious how she mimics.  She tells me to lay my head down, then puts her little baby blanket on me, then prays for me.  She tell me, "say good night mommy," then we go around about how she's the mommy and I'm the baby and I need to call her mommy.  She is such a little cutie, and I can't imagine my life without my Anna Banana.  


 A cute after bath impromptu photo shoot.

 
I love this precious girl!
Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin