Monday, December 01, 2008

Cyber Monday?

Ok, maybe I've missed the loop the past couple of years (because we had little to no money to spend on Christmas gifts for the family AND I have somehow gotten on EVERY store email list in the past year), but I LOVE cyber Monday! I get to sit in my pjs and order my gifts and they come straight to my door with FREE shipping. I went to order a book on amazon.com that was $12 cheaper online than in the Books-A-Million near my house (plus free shipping). Then I found almost everyone else's gifts! I'm done except for 3 things! Woo Hoo, and as of 3 days ago, I hadn't gotten anyone anything! Plus with the money we saved and received as gifts for Thanksgiving (my mom's side of the famiy does Christmas at Thanksgiving), Eric and I can get our new tv. Which means Eric has been working like a mad man to get my built ins finished!! So it's a win win! Will post pictures once he gets more than the main box up. I can't wait.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin