Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I've been tagged...


My friend Kendra tagged me to do the following:
Here's what you have to do when you've been tagged:

1. Open the 4th folder in your computer (I went to 4th folder in my 2008 file of pics).

2. Choose the 4th picture in the folder and post in in your blog.

3. Describe the picture.

4. Tag 4 people.


I don't know much about this picture, so I went and looked on flickr (where I have all my photo storage). I took it on 4/4/08 at 6:08 pm. It says "I just thought this was too cute, she was in her 'pearls' (beads) and dress shoes with a tshirt and blue jean shorts :)"
Man, if I can't remember 8 months ago, I'm glad I've uploaded all pics since Cara was born there and tried to describe some of them!!

I tag: Sterling, Valerie P, Erin B and Jen Barnes (you know, because at 13 days overdue with baby #3, there's not enough for you to do!). Only because I know they check my blog and might actually post! And I want to see Val's totally random torso pic! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Barnes said...

http://www.davejenbarnes.com/wordpress/archives/1386 -- I would do this again, but the picture would be the same one I bet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin