Wednesday, June 10, 2009

$5 to ebates and JCPenney GREAT DEAL!

So have you checked your junk mail lately?? I do every day. And one day this past week was a coupon for $10 off $10 at JCPenney!! You can use it in store (which I plan to do this week) and there is a code to use on jcp.com, which I also plan to do (and hope you do too: GR8DAD). In their ad this week were polos for men all different solid colors for $9.99!! Great deal if you ask me, Father's Day anyone?? :) Want to get cash back on that free $10 you spend? How you ask? That's where Ebates.com comes in. Go there, sign up, choose JCPenney as your store, shop, and you get 4% cash back!! You're not going to become rich, but you might as well get cash back on ALL of your online shopping. Plus, if you are signing up for the first time, you get a free $5 credit just for signing up!!!

What makes the deal even sweeter if you are a blogger? If you put your own referral link up, you get $5 for every referral, and right now they are offering a promotion, that you get $30 if you get 3 friends to sign up!! So don't keep this great deal to yourself!!

I have used a few different online shopping cash back companies over the past 5 months (see my list to the left). I LOVE them. I got my pet meds WAY cheaper than at my vet, with free shipping, and earned $8 cash back while doing it! Just an idea to save some great cash.

Oh, and if you've signed up in the past (Trayce, Kate, etc) and haven't received your $5 bonus, it's because you have to make your first purchase to get it. JC Penney sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin