Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A La MckMama

So I've been channeling our favorite friend MckMama lately. Her daughter, Small Fry, is so cute with 4 ponytails, so I gave it a try on Cara's hair last week. She sat still....but I'm not a very good/straight parter.

And, I've been wanting variety in our lunches lately, so I made some couscous and added some green onion, cilantro, sun dried tomatoes, walnuts, and whatever else I found in my pantry :). It was tasty.
Micah playing with it, anything on that tray, he thinks is a toy!
And Cara eating her couscous. Now, she likes to smile at the camera instead of running away from it, saying "No take my picture!!" However, it's a very silly smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will get better at the parts as you do it more ;o).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin