Friday, October 23, 2009

Family News, Busy, Sewing, Digi Scrapping, and Pumpkin Patchin' !!! :)

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately.  But oh my goodness have I been taking HUNDREDS of pictures.  I will never catch up, no matter how I scrap.  My post will start with the most exciting news in our family:

MY SISTER BAILEY IS EXPECTING HER FIRST BABY!!!

I'm excited beyond words.  She's around 9 weeks now, due 6/6/10!  She was originally due 5/31 and they moved it back a week.  She gets to find out the gender 12/14....only gives me 10 days till Christmas to get something made that is gender specific, so that means I've been super busy making lots of fun Christmas and baby gifts.  Oh, and until I hear otherwise, she's having a girl :).  I have about 8 pregnant friends/family/cousins!!  Once they have received their gifts, I will post pictures asap!  Don't want to ruin it. I'm especially excited about a gift for my cousin, but I can't post pictures until after Thanksgiving!

I've been sewing on and off, and I finally had my first sale on etsy!!  Please check out my site, and PLEASE let me know if you have other ideas or things you'd like me to make for your loved ones for Christmas. 

I've been digital scrapbooking on and off.  I'm working on a christmas gift for family, so I again can't post pictures!  The fall is full of handcrafting this year. 

I'm not sure if I've shared here before or not, but Eric's dad, Mike has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.  He's had his first round of chemo, and is overall feeling pretty good.  He was hospitalized last Saturday through yesterday, which is why I haven't been as good at blogging.  His sodium levels and blood pressure were really low and it was causing all kinds of side effects.  They finally got all his levels right and allowed him to go home around 9 pm last night.  Just in time for Micah's first birthday party on Sunday!!!  I cannot believe he will be 1 in 2 days?!?!?!?  Where did the time go?

Speaking of 1st birthday, here's my man in his birthday shirt I ordered from him on http://www.hauteandmodern.com/  I love it, it's too precious and Dana was SOOO fun and easy to work with!




And here are some random pictures from the last few days.  We were playing how many kids under 3 can pile on Misty here:

And here are some pictures of the kids walking around the pumpkin patch the past few days and weekend:

My 3 kids :) 





 At a craft fair at my sister's church last weekend, with my mom.

Oh, and I, along with 2 friends who I pulled into this online offers business, got my most recent $500 gift card!! :)  And mine also came with the awesome Michael Jackson t-shirt (garage sale!!) that Julie's post shows. 


And check out these pumpkin patch pictures here, from Lisa Morris!

Coming soon...a post with pictures on our family devotion while carving our first pumpkin as a family!


Bookmark and Share








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

skier918 said...

Wow, you have a LOT going on! First of all, congrats to your sister, and Happy Birthday Micah!!

I had seen (maybe a FB post?) about Eric's Dad, but I didn't know the whole story- I'm so sorry to hear that. We will certainly be praying for him- for a huge will to fight, for peace during treatments, healing, and wisdom for the oncologists working with him.

And thanks for your message and prayers, Marianne

Colleen said...

Aw, tell Bailey I said congrats, that's awesome!

you, your mom and Cara look sooo similar. Good thing you guys are all totally cute! :)

Valerie said...

SOOOOOO excited about Bailey!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin