Thursday, July 15, 2010

teaser

Well, this isn't another big update post or a post about the specific events I mentioned last time.  It's just a teaser :).  The kids are at my mom and dad's house from yesterday through Saturday, and so Eric and I are getting a lot done around the house.  We painted Anna's room a very pretty pale pink yesterday.  The plumber came and helped Eric slope the shower floor.  I actually completed all my homework for my bible study today and I started my never ending CPE that I need to do by end of this month!  Anyways, here are just a few pictures from the last couple of weeks, I promise to do a 'real' post soon :)

This is one of our favorite pictures of Micah on our recent vacation.  We were still in Katy pumping gas, but he was so excited! :) hehe


The kids the first night in bunkbeds (this was the awful night, but since then it's been great!)



Our 4th of July picture:


Remember last years?  Look how cute and little the kids were!  And hey, it's a great quality St. Johns shirt baby ;)

Last day of swim lessons for the kids.




and birthday party diva:


More to come soon, I promise..........



Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin