Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Day 8 of a Thankful month

Today is a day I'm thankful for rest, even in the busy times.  I am thankful for my calling to be a stay-at-home mom.  We had a busy field trip yesterday and we were all exhausted already from the time change.  Today was a day that after we dropped Micah at preschool and had a music lesson, we got to rest.  It was a leisurely day with no real goals.  We had lunch, Anna took a great restful nap that totally changed her mood and Cara and I got our school work done in record time.  We were able to pack our Operation Christmas Child boxes and really pray over each one.  We were able to stay home, get laundry done and really connect over books and prayer.  I love days like this.  I'm also thankful that Eric is getting a break for a few weeks from his after school sectional schedule and he's getting home earlier.  More family time!!  Can't beat that!



Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin