Friday, September 26, 2008

No Phones!!

If you try to call us the next few days and we don't answer, please email us!! Eric's phone has been messing up since the hurricane. Sometimes the screen just goes white, and he has to take the battery out to get it to turn on again. Sometimes it randomly goes to camera and then freezes. But, it's still usable. Well, yesterday, my screen decided not to work, after I'd been using it all morning. So I can receive calls, but I don't know who's calling. I can call only those on my speed dial (or type in a phone number and call, hoping I dialed it right). We ordered new phones from att.com (because they were cheaper there than going through the store), so we should have them by Monday, but who knows. This may be a quiet weekend! :) Email us or facebook message me if you need me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin