Saturday, November 08, 2008

2 week checkup

I forgot to post this, but Thursday he had his 2 week check up. He was 9 pounds, 1 ounce. He was 21.5 inches long and his head was 14.25 inches around. His finger has healed nicely, and now we're on to a crusty nose, thanks to big sister Cara. But besides that, he's totally healthy. The umbilical cord came off a while ago (maybe last weekend, I can't remember). However, last night was awful. He was up fussing from about 9-12:30. Mom was here, so when I gave up at 11:30, she took over. However, I woke up at 5 am, with no feeding since 11, and had to go wake him up to eat. He does that. He'll be really fussy, then sleep for 5-6 hours!! He ate pretty good, but I pumped because I was still full and got out 2.5 MORE ounces. He slept till 8:30 (and Cara slept till 8:15) thank goodness because we were all tired. Eric has to judge region band today, so he left around 6:40 and won't be home until 7 or so today. Mom is here, Aunt Bailey has come to visit and uncle Matt will be here later. Eric's aunt Joanie is coming to meet Micah in a little bit. Busy Busy day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin