Monday, November 24, 2008

7 blissful hours!

So on Saturday night, I fed Micah at 5:30, laid him down at 7, and figured he'd wake up around 8:30 to eat and go to bed for the night. He never did, so I woke him up at 9:40 (the magic time a week ago I fed him and he slept till 4:15!), fed him (tried to, he was so sleepy!) and went to bed, hoping to get till 4 am again! Not so, he was up at 1:30. Eric went and put the pacifier in, but it only (kinda) held him off until about 2:30 :(. I was frustrated and exhausted. I had to feed him again at 5:30 and 8!

However, Sunday night was blissful! He did amazing all day, riding in the car an hour each way towards Spring to attend a good friend's baby shower. He ate at the shower at 4:30. Then we got home and he was fussy, so I went ahead and fed him again at 6:40. Then again at 9:09 (I remember when I started!). And what did he do?? Sleep until 4:19! That's right, 7 hours and 10 minutes! :) I remembered the last time he slept so long, he had a couple 'cluster feeds' in the evening, meaning every 2 hours instead of every 3. If that's what it takes to get that good sleep, then I'll do it. Too bad I didn't go to bed until almost 11 because I was up reading blogs. I'M ADDICTED! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin