Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fryday post

I know it's Saturday, and totally college football time, but Texas Tech is getting their behinds beat by OU, so I'm not as interested. That and I'm falling over asleep waiting to feed little man before heading to bed myself. So I checked my favorite blog to read (because she updates even MORE than I do!) and she has a contest going on. I need to post about her Fryday contest and LINK to her blog. And in doing so, I'm entered into a fun drawing. I need a new blog header including both of my beauties, and totally need photography lessons! :) I am saving reading her photography tips blog post until I can actually concentrate on it without 2 little rugrats underfoot (and not totally tired so that I can remember it!). So enjoy, if you've never read her blog, enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin