Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It is finished!

My poor little man! Today he and I had to wake up early (well, I woke up, he slept) and we were off to the hospital by 5:40. Eric also had his monthly JH band directors early meeting at 6:15, so my father in law stepped up big time and was at our house by 5:45 to let Cara sleep, get her ready, feed her breakfast, and get her off to school today. I wonder if he put a bow in her hair?!?! I will find out shortly I'm sure. Little man did awesome. I got to see my OB for the first time since my 38 week check up (he didn't deliver me since I had Micah on a weekend....got the on call OB). He slept up until it was time (straight through putting what looked like a pacifier on his little part to numb it 1 hour before the procedure) and then came back and nursed like a champ. We had to stay until 9:30 so they could watch it and make sure the bleeding went down. At one point during a change, as I was getting a diaper, he peed all over the little sweet nurse! And since I had the only baby on the day stay floor, I got lots of attention (aka - HE did) :). We also had to go get his heel pricked today for the 2 week newborn screen. He did WAY better than Cara during that as well. Now we're home and resting (gotta catch up on my Army Wives...the season's already over!) before we go pick up Cara. Just thought you'd like to know!

3 comments:

Beaver said...

The ticker is from www.tiddlywinks.com. I was able to put it over my blogging by going under "customize:layout:add a gadget :html/Javascript." I just clicked the gadget on the sidebar, and when I was finished, I dragged it to the center above my blog...

Does that help?

Beaver said...

I may have lied. It's www.widdlytinks.com. Did I say that?

Kendra said...

Glad it went well for your little man.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin