Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What to do today....

So, Eric went to work today. I didn't want him to waste one of his days off when Cara would be at school all day. I successfully got Cara to school and now Micah and I are home and he is napping in his crib. I've been a laundry queen the past few days (that's one chore I don't mind doing, I actually enjoy it, I know I'm weird), and the dishwasher isn't full enough to run a load (thanks to all the amazing dinners we've been getting from our friends in NewGround!), so what to do? I haven't taken a nap yet since he's been sleeping so well in about a week. Maybe today I'll do that, just for fun :). There are of course a hundred things to be done, like I need to go to the store and get milk and some more fruits/veggies, but that can wait (for eric :) ). I need to vacuum, but I think I'm going to spend most of the day just enjoying this gorgeous little boy that God gave me just 10 days ago. The Lord is so good!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin