Friday, August 27, 2010

Anna Marie Newsome

I can't believe I haven't posted this here yet!  Sorry, if we're not friends on facebook, you've been missing out.  And for those wanting the gory details, they're coming.  I actually started that post last night in the hospital, but opted for sleep instead, which is what I'm doing tonight.  We're home and the family of 5 is about to start our first night without a night nurse ;)  (well, unless you count my mom!)!!

Anna Marie arrived at 1:11 pm on Wednesday, August 25th, 2010!  She was 8 pounds, 3 ounces and 19.75 inches long.  Didn't ever hear her head circumference!! :)  She is absolutely perfect and has (very little) red hair!  She is so far a good eater and sleeper and overall a rather calm baby!  We just love her to pieces.  You'd think my kids were MADE to be big brothers and sisters or something :).  They can't get enough of her.  Here are a few pictures from her first day or two in the hospital.  I promise to post again 'soon.'  They are in reverse order!

Our family of 5

Excited big sister

A little mouth to mouth from big brother :)

Kids seeing her for the first time

About an hour old

Mommy, Daddy, Baby Anna


Daddy
Mommy




Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin