Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I'm beyond blessed to have quite a few great dad's in my life!  

First, I have to pay big time props to my hubby, because not only do I know my 3 children, I know myself, and I know how much slack he picks up without even being asked when I get stressed or too busy.  We are blessed to have summers off as a family, that he gets home at a decent time MOST nights, that he is willing to sacrifice for our family whenever it is needed.  He spoils me rotten and loves our kids dearly.  He's a rockstar during our Tot 2 Tot craze.  He's pretty awesome if I do say so myself.  He's a great leader for our little brood and pours his creative efforts into playing music for our family and leading us in family devotions.  I love this man.  Here are some pictures of him recently with the kids.

Swimming
Cousins wedding
Cara's recital
Easter
Getting Micah ready for the wedding, that was a battle in itself
his girls
playing games at the rodeo
At the rodeo
Feeding Micah at Jack's baptism
playing guitar
all the babies
Darrell is my sweet and loving step-dad.  He raised me, provided for me, and never let me feel unloved.  What I love most about him is that he constantly tells me he loves me and is proud of me, from when we're hanging at the house to graduations or big events.  He is so positive, and has a great ear.  He loves my mom and takes care of his 3 daughters like they've always been his (well, you know, Shawna has!) :).  Loves you Darrell!
reading to the kids on Easter and feeding Anna

Bob Gamble, aka Pawpaw.  I love this man.  He's going to be 80 this year, and such a legacy he's leaving.  He's loved his wife for over 60 years, raised 4 kids, loved 8 grandkids and 7 great-grandkids and is always welcoming.  He is so well respected and I love him dearly.  Here are a few pictures of him.  
Last summer after our family vacation we spent a day with Pawpaw.  I was still prego with Anna


Visiting Anna for the first time on Micah's 2nd birthday.

4 generations of Gambles

Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin