Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Orange Leaf

If you're friends with me on facebook, you saw that we had an adoption fundraiser at a local frozen yogurt shop.  I've had a relationship with the owner of Orange Leaf for a few months.  They advertised with Tot 2 Tot, and did a deal with Juice in the City, one of my firsts.  The owner is super nice and when the idea popped in my head  to have a few local businesses help with our adoption, they were the first one I thought of.

I emailed her and asked if she'd be interested in donating to our fund if we advertised a certain date and she emailed me back immediately and said YES!  What a blessing.  She emailed last night and said that she heard there were tons of people there and we are blessed to have so many friends.  We couldn't agree more, thank you so much!  The numbers came in and there was $800 in the receipt jar from people we knew or who chose to donate to our cause!  They have a $100 check waiting for us to pick up tomorrow.  Thank you to all who went in and had some frozen yogurt yesterday.  We appreciate it!



Bookmark and Share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin