Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary My Love!


Today, back in 2001, Eric and I were married! It's hard to reflect back to a time before kids, before a house, before cross-country moves, when we were still in Waco, TX finishing school and acting like newlyweds!! What a ride it's been, and thank the Lord that He was along for it! See the picture....we both knew what we were getting into...I am still the same weight today, and well, I knew what was happening with his hair ;)

Eric--I truly do love you more today than that day 8 years ago. You, behind our heavenly Father, are what I live for each day. I love being your wife and the mother of your beautiful babies! I can't wait to see what the next 8, 18, 58 years bring!!

1 comment:

Farming On Faith said...

Happy Anniversary Guy~
I pray you continue to keep God in your lives and He we keep you together! A three strand chord is not easily broken.
Blessings to your little family!
Carrie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin