Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 links I loved

Trying not to be on the computer much today, but I found these two links from people I follow on Twitter, and thought they were great reads to pass along:

Socialization and Homeschooling: by the Pioneer Woman (and Mrs. G).

Inspiration for paying 100% down on a house!!:  by Monesavingmom!

Have a great Thursday!

Oh, and just so you all know, my accountability partner and I are focusing on memorizing scripture currently, and here is our first verse, in case you want/need a new verse to memorize!

Ephesians 4:29  "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."



Bookmark and Share







Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin