Friday, September 25, 2009

Sewing Night #1


Look what I made last night!!  :) 


It turned out pretty cute for my first time.  It's a reversible kids apron, and you better believe once I make the matching chef's hat tonight, that it'll be going on my etsy shop.


 I had so much fun.  I'm going to make one for Cara for Christmas, but I wanted to try it out first before I commited :)
And here are my 2 little models.  I've decided I want to shorten it a bit for her age (this would be great for probably 4-5 years +).





Thanks Mindy for letting me come over and sew for a couple of uninterrupted hours (besides watching the Office) :).  I had a great time!
Mama Buzz
This is a part of Friday Showcase over at Mamabzz!



Bookmark and Share








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Colleen said...

That's cute! Good job.

Valerie said...

Those are awesome!!!! Way to go!

Rose Casell said...

Too cute!

Melissa said...

Love it! Very cute! Glad someone else is participating in the Friday Showcase! I love seeing the things that other accomplish!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin