Friday, September 25, 2009

Sewing Night #1


Look what I made last night!!  :) 


It turned out pretty cute for my first time.  It's a reversible kids apron, and you better believe once I make the matching chef's hat tonight, that it'll be going on my etsy shop.


 I had so much fun.  I'm going to make one for Cara for Christmas, but I wanted to try it out first before I commited :)
And here are my 2 little models.  I've decided I want to shorten it a bit for her age (this would be great for probably 4-5 years +).





Thanks Mindy for letting me come over and sew for a couple of uninterrupted hours (besides watching the Office) :).  I had a great time!
Mama Buzz
This is a part of Friday Showcase over at Mamabzz!



Bookmark and Share








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Colleen said...

That's cute! Good job.

Valerie said...

Those are awesome!!!! Way to go!

a_weak_rose said...

Too cute!

Melissa said...

Love it! Very cute! Glad someone else is participating in the Friday Showcase! I love seeing the things that other accomplish!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin