Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sewing Projects of late

I have been sewing up a storm lately!  For Amanda's birthday (Eric's sister), I 'gave' her a custom curtain for her newly re-done bedroom.  She picked out the accessories and gave me an idea of what she wanted, and this is what I came up with (excuse the broom, I couldn't find anything else to hang it on!): 
Some of the details. 


And, I made my friend Jamie a cover a month or so ago for her little man coming.  And my friend Kerry had little Madison Kathleen TODAY! :)  I got her cover in the mail before the baby was born, but she may not get it for a few days.  While I was making hers, I made an extra one to see if it would sell on Val and my sister's Etsy shop!  So, we shall see, but they come out super cute and are really easy and fast to make!  
Cute pocket for the pacifier or burp rag :).

So there you go, that's what I've been up to lately!


Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your sewing projects are great!! I would absolutely buy your stuff on Etsy (after I worked it into the budget)!!

Misty said...

Thanks!! I've got my own etsy shop up my sleeve....eventually. I want to build a stockpile of inventory first, so my evenings are spent sewing!! :) Plus, I LOVE to give handmade items for gifts! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin