Thursday, November 05, 2009

BOOKS

Here is what I'm sure will be my new obsessions starting tomorrow.  All my female cousins that I will see over Thanksgiving are in love with the series, and I'm sure our yearly movie will be New Moon.  So instead of grumpily going and not knowing what it's about, I will start the books tomorrow.  I've put it off because I kinda have an obsessive personality (ha, if you know me in real life, this is no surprise), and I have so many other things I need to be spending my time on, I didn't want to 'waste' my time.  But, whatever, here's to diving in! :)


Thanks Mere for letting me borrow them!


Bookmark and Share








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

I read the first three books in 3 days and 2/3rds of Breaking Dawn today. I checked 'em out from the library.

Valerie said...

I finished rereading Twilight last night and started New Moon!! I LOVE these books!! Have fun.

Tiffany said...

I put it off for the same reason!!! And somehow managed to finish all of the books in 2 weeks even though I complain about not having any time - I am pretty sure I didn't get much sleep and my house/kids/husband were a bit neglected.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin