Friday, November 20, 2009

The Ultimate Cloth!!

This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by the makers of the Ultimate Cloth for this review. I was not compensated for this review - just asked to give an honest account of my experience with this product.

I'm so lucky I got to try one of these cloths for free over the past few weeks!  Here is what the company says about their product:

What is the Ultimate Cloth?


The Ultimate Cloth is eco-friendly solution for homes as well as a money and time saver. The Ultimate Cloth is a brand new technology – in fact, it is the only cloth to receive a new patent in the last 25 years. The Ultimate Cloth is a simple, green and effective one-step cleaning process. The Ultimate Cloth cleans any hard surface – glass, wood, granite, stainless steel and many more – with just water! No longer do you have to use harsh chemicals in your home, nor do you need spend hundreds of dollars per year buying them. The Ultimate Cloth has been lab tested to remove 96% of bacteria, without the use of chemicals. And, can cut 50% off your cleaning time. The Ultimate Cloth is truly the ultimate in green cleaning.
 
Sounds a little too good to be true, huh?  I really put my cloth to the test, the first thing I did was sweep my ceramic tile in my breakfast nook, which does not get mopped near enough, WHATSOEVER!!  But this is not a post about how bad a housekeeper I am....
 
So anyways, I got down on my hands and knees and went tile by tile cleaning all the built up GUNK on my floor.  It had been too long.  And all I did was wet this little cloth that almost felt like paper, wring it out and got to work.  I only rinsed it twice doing the whole breakfast nook, and it just kept on cleaning.  You could tell how much dirt and grime it picked up, here's an after picture (it was a white cloth when I got a hold of it). 
 

I felt like it was too disgusting to clean anything else with after that, so I through it in the wash with my whites and then hung it out on the clothes line to dry. 
 
A couple of days later I used it to clean my granite countertops in my kitchen, then my glass breakfast table, then some spots on our bathroom counter....it worked on everything!! And it's only $6!  No more nasty chemicals. I will say there were a few tough spots that I just had to use some handy elbow grease ;) to get up, but I didn't have any problems (besides my previous lack of cleaning) :).  Right now they are giving away one FREE, just follow them on twitter or become a fan on facebook.  I was supremely surprised in my pack when it said it should last for 5 years!!  I hope it's right, because so far I'm hooked!

Bookmark and Share








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin