Thursday, November 05, 2009

Micah's 1 year stats

I just realized I still haven't posted pictures from Micah's birthday party.  Here are his 1 year stats so that I don't forget (or lose the paper)!

Weight: 22 pounds 8 ounces (45%)
Height: 30.25 inches (64%)
Head circumference: 18.25 inches (50%).

He's 'tiny' compared to Cara at one year :).  But he gained 2.5 pounds since his 9 month appointment.  I can't wait to post his 1 year pictures we had taken at JCP on Monday!

Updated, well he's not tiny.  He's 5 ounces less, the same height and has a bigger head.  Man, the things you remember are really different than in actuality. I guess her percentages were always SO much higher because she's a girl?? :)



Bookmark and Share








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin